Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

...a little late. Ours was good, the food was yummy, but since we are all sick, not as yummy as usual. Poor little Baby Bunny can hardly breathe most of the time. It's really hard to not be able to do more to help him. He's been so good-natured anyway, way more so than I have!

At his checkup earlier this month, he had more than doubled his weight and grown 7 inches since he was born! The doctor said he is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. His head is apparently small, though, in the 25th percentile. The doctor said not to worry about it, so I'm trying not to. He measured my head and said I'm in the 25th percentile, but I don't know if he really checked or if he was just trying to reassure me. Anyway, don't we have quite the little man?! He doesn't look fat, just has huge thighs and chubby cheeks.

No comments: