1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Had a baby!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, & will you make more for next year?
I didn’t really make any, so I guess I kept them fine. This upcoming year I want to get in better shape, like most people.
3. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
4. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Bunny’s birth, of course!
5. Did you suffer illness or injury?
C-section – OUCH.
6. What do you wish you’d done more of / less of?
More learning photography & writing / Less worrying
7. What was your favorite TV program?
The Flight of the Conchords, Extras, Doctor Who, Project Runway, Top Chef, America’s Next Top Model, The Shot, Jon & Kate Plus 8. Wow, I really got into reality TV, didn’t I?
8. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I’m not a hater, though I do wish Paris Hilton didn’t exist. Does that count?
9. What was the best book you read?
10. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The Flight of the Conchords, which is admittedly more comedy than music.
11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Personal fashion concept?
12. What kept you sane?
My baby! While simultaneously making me so exhausted I was hallucinating.
13. Who did you miss?
Friends that I never get to see anymore.
14. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I’m sane but I’m overwhelmed.