Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cut!

Yesterday we took Bunny for his first real haircut. He looks like a little boy more than ever now, not my little baby anymore! I'm a little sad about that. I'll post pictures whenever I can get them uploaded. He looks adorable, of course. Of course! And his hair is still curly, yay! I can't tell you how happy I am about that.

Bunny did really well. They had a big booster seat thing but he didn't want to let go of me, so I held him and the stylist cut his hair that way. She also gave him a DumDum and he didn't take it out of his mouth once he got it. He didn't cry and only tried to pull away when she was trying to cut his bangs -- yes, when she had POINTY SCISSORS NEXT TO HIS EYEBALLS. But we held him and it was fine.

We are all getting over the cold; it was a doozy. Nice to hear Bunny breathing easily again.

No comments: