Thursday, August 06, 2009

Enough already with the teeth and the ... teeth

I meant to mention this earlier, but I somehow forgot. I don't know how, ads were everywhere. I'm surprised I didn't wake up one morning to find one stuck to my forehead.

They -- the Style network, that is -- were seriously pushing this show. Which is smart, I guess, because I doubt anyone would watch it otherwise. Giuliana is some sort of entertainment reporter, I guess, right? And Bill Rancic seemed like a pretty nice guy when he won the first season of The Apprentice, but... watch a show about him? Didn't he go on The Apprentice because he wanted to do something in business?

Oh, right, he is -- the business of show. Okay, that makes sense, I guess most contestants go on reality shows just to get on TV. So, wow, Bill not only got a TV show, but also a girl AND glow-in-the-dark teeth.

Way to succeed, Bill!

Now, Style, leave me alone. I've squinted at their dentition enough.

No comments: