Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Me, Me, Me!

According to a CIA personality quiz I took today, I am an "Impressive Mastermind." I wonder if I'll get a call soon?
I also took a Meyers-Briggs test online for about the millionth time in my life and was scored as an INTJ.

Your Type is INTJ
Introverted (56%)
Intuitive (50%)
Thinking (25%)
Judging (20%)

This apparently means that I am moderately introverted, intuitive, and thinking, but only slightly judging. I don't know why they considered the 25% for thinking as moderate instead of slight, but they did.
The INTJ type described by Kiersey states that I am a Rational Mastermind. I'm enjoying this theme! If only I could get the people around me to do what I want. Doesn't that seem like the kind of thing a Mastermind should be able to do? I guess I'm not very good at it. Yet.
Some famous INTJs:
~Real~
Augustus Caesar (Gaius Julius Caesar Octavianus)
Jane Austen (Pride and Prejudice)
Hannibal, Carthaginian military leader
C. S. Lewis (The Chronicles of Narnia)
General Colin Powell
Thomas Jefferson
~Fictional~
Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)
Gandalf the Grey (Tolkein's Middle Earth books)

Wow. I just went from being completely proud to be in such company to complete despair. What happened to me??

No comments: