Here's a 2006 review that I never got around to posting. I shortened it, so I'm hoping it won't bore the pants off you. Or any other article of clothing, really. (Why is it always pants?)
1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Hmm… I can’t really think of anything. (And we're off to an exciting start!)
2. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
3. What 2006 dates will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Let’s see… I’m no good at dates. I remember we adopted our Boston Terrier, Molly, in February.
4. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Learning photography; writing.
5. What do you wish you’d done less of?
6. What was your favorite TV program?
I like The Office and my husband has gotten me hooked on some sci-fi shows, so I like those… Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica. I keep trying to like Gilmore Girls, but it’s just not very good anymore. My guilty pleasure is America’s Next Top Model, though I wish they’d show much less of the stupidity and much more photography.
7. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, I hated Paris Hilton last year, too.
8. What was the best book you read?
I read so many, I’ll have to think about this. I should probably keep a list.
9. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That I’m really not following music at all anymore, and I miss it.
10. What kept you sane?
Sassy and Molly.
11. Who did you miss?
Friends that I never get to see anymore.
12. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I’m sane but I’m overwhelmed. (This applies even more to 2007 so far.)