It doesn't even save energy, which is what it was intended to to. And Congress in all its wisdom has EXTENDED it. That's about right.
Okay, so here's the list, five things I hate about DST:
- It's dark in the morning.
- It stays light way too late; it throws me all off.
- Losing an hour (though I admit I like gaining the hour in the fall).
- It doesn't save energy/money.
- Congress keeps fiddling with it so my computer would not change over even when I manually re-set the clock; it kept changing back.