- Baby teeth are sharp!
- Baby food is like glue.
- Baby food is also invisible until you're ready to go somewhere, then hey presto! There it is in the eyebrows, behind the left ear, in the wrist crease...
- Baby drool is a force of nature; think Niagra Falls, only stickier.
- Babies are amazingly strong, especially when pitted against my hair.
- Once baby food is started, poop diapers achieve a level of stinkatiousness that can make a grown man shy like a frightened horse.
- I'm equally dreading (see "stinkatiousness" above) and anxiously awaiting the start of "grown-up" food.
- The weight of responsibility for another human being can be overwhelming, even paralyzing.
- Nothing prepared me for this, or could have.
- There is absolutely nothing better than having this new little person in my life.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Things I've Learned
Things I've Learned Since Becoming a Mother: