Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mea Culpa

Well, I'm out already, as I was afraid I would be. Being at the conference, with no easy access to a computer, I completely forgot to post yesterday until it was too late (the hotel business room, whatever they called it, closed at 5 pm). I'm going to try to post the rest of the month anyway.

Now on to ze lists.

Things I did not like about attending this conference:
1. Not many interesting sessions.
2. Staying in a hotel room -- I always feel like they're dirty. And this one was; not disgusting, but not really what I call clean, either.
3. Being away from my baby!!

Things I liked about attending this conference:
1. Catching up with old friends and prior co-workers. Serious awesomeness.
2. Hearing authors speak about their works. Donald Crews and William Joyce, both fabulous.
3. Um...

No comments: