Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Off We Go

Today I have to go to a conference, so tomorrow I may or may not be able to blog. You'd think I could have foreseen this and not signed up for NaBloPoMo in March, but... well, you'd be wrong.

I'll just post an update about Bunny. He's still growing like a weed, sits up fine, stands with you bracing him, because the little dickens is so used to being held or sitting in his Jumperoo that he doesn't hold on! He just assumes he's being held up. So that is something we'll have to work on. We have to get him a new crib because the hand-me-down we're using won't let us drop the mattress any, some of the little pieces that hold the mattress for the lower settings are broken. So until we get that, he can't try to stand in his crib. But we're about to order it! We're planning to get the Da Vinci Kalani in Cherry. PLEASE tell me if you know anything negative about this crib!!!

Well, here I reluctantly go to my conference. I'm going to miss my baby!

No comments: